airBaltic (AIR BALTIC CORPORATION) is the world's most punctual airline connecting the Baltic region with 60 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, and the CIS.
airBaltic is a joint stock company that was established in 1995. Its primary shareholder is the Latvian state, which holds 80.05% of the stock, while Lars Thuesen holds
around 20% through his fully-owned Aircraft Leasing 1 SIA. The airBaltic fleet consists of 31 aircraft - 8 Bombardier CS300, 11 Boeing 737 and 12 Bombardier Q400Next Gen.
airBaltic has received numerous international awards for excellence, innovative services, and achievements in reshaping its business.
In 2012, airBaltic was ranked by Airlinetrends among the Top 10 airlines globally for innovations. airBaltic achieved the best on-time performance globally in 2014, 2015 and 2017.
BALTIC RISING STARS 2018
Available for purchase from 22.January till 18.April
Flights from 18.April till 25.April
1. Go to airBaltic web page www.airbaltic.com , select flights and dates
2. Click on the " % Enter E-Voucher(-s)" field and type in discount code STARS2018, continue by clicking on " Find Flights & Fares"
3. Fares with discount will be marked with the gift box in the upper right corner of the field
* Discount will not be applied to the campaign and special fares.
* Please pay attention that capital letters are used in code